Voluntourism is an emerging tourism trend that aims at promoting cooperation and bridging cross cultural gaps between nations through enabling direct constructive interaction between visitors who are able and capable of volunteering time, effort, skills and knowledge to serve hosting community challenges with respect to local traditions and environment.
Creating an ecosystem of like-minded experts in the tourism and civil society sectors to promote Voluntourism as a prime tool for bridging cross cultural divides and contributing to the well being of Egypt.
Establishing Voluntourism benchmarks in the Middle East and Arab World.
- Creating partnerships between tourism-related entities and NGOs aiming at providing a unique experience to travelers through being immersed in the culture and participating in worthwhile projects.
- Developing an evaluation system and feedback mechanism for NGOs and their corresponding activities, insuring the ability, capability, welfare and safety of involved parties.
- Promoting the “Voluntourism” concept overseas through a powerful and collaborative Marketing Strategy.
- Providing Professional “Voluntourism” training and assistance for concerned parties.
- Partnering with International tour operators to capitalize on their powerful networks and expertise in the “Voluntourism” sector.